What Does Membership in AUSA Mean to CIVILIANS?
- Become your professional association.
- Keep up-to-date on what’s happening in YOUR Army.
- Continue to speak out on pay raises: improvement in training; providing locality pay for high cost of living areas; and reducing or eliminating offsets to the spousal Social Security benefits of retirees.
- Help you give something back to our brave men and women of the US Army.
- Help you show your support for a strong national defense.
- Keep you updated on America’s Army.
- Whether you are a spouse, a parent, a grandparent, an uncle or an aunt, you can show support for your relative serving in the US Army
- Your membership will help ensure that your loved one is taken care of.
- Access to AUSA’s Family Programs. Click here to learn about the AUSA’s Family Programs
Let Your Voice Be Heard…Join AUSA Today!